Saturday, October 18, 2014

Writer Workshop New!!


Writers Workshop
Writers Workshop is when people write stories. For Example how can I make this story better? We have been doing a new thing in 4th grade Writers Workshop. Here is what it is about. We have been writing true stories and have been practicing them. I have chose the time when I Scared my Brother. LOL. We are going into publishing after a while. One strategy is a conch. We are now taking a break and starting to do superheroes, Hurrah! Now we are starting to do Fiction Stories. The Ferris Wheel Disappeared. We did our first draft. Then edited it. For editing the inner story and outer story the outer story is the senses what you see, feel, hear, smell, and sometimes taste. The inner story is the internal thinking. What you are thinking. The  We did our 2nd Draft.(Edit)Now I finished my 3rd draft 3 pages long . I did my final touches and I am starting the final draft. We did our checklists is it a good story.We did our checklists is it a good beginning does it include the heart of the story. Grammar Check, Complete Sentence. Does it include the heart of the story. Grammar Check, Complete Sentence.
I have finished my story so I will type it as soon as I get it.

We are now starting to write realistic Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment