Saturday, October 18, 2014

The beginning story/Middle Story/End Story

I want to tell everyone that this is what I did. Don't expect the same thing. Okay the next thing, 
only  6 categories but I will update them. Last thing I am so excited to be doing this blog!!! My first time about the grade

My teacher is Mrs.Gust aka Ms Bogdan. I was really nervous about starting fourth grade but the people treated me as I was here last year. I wasn't even nervous at all. So on Mondays we have PE first thing. On Tuesday we have science with Mrs CrowFoot also Library with Mrs Orangee. Thursdays PE again but right after lunch. Trinity's face was so red. Lunch time is 12:55, recess 11:00. Friday we are going to start Computer Lab. Once I fell of the monkey bars so hard the air got knocked out of me. The same thing happened with Trinity except on the slide youch that should hurt. This year we are doing something where you log reading on https://www.biblionasium.com/kid_dashboard. That is very weird. Totally bad thing happened today a Lauren or Lauryn has fainted today we got to go to the next door classroom. I have just started tennis yay!!!Lauren Faints 3 times a week because of something that happened to her it’s the 2nd time I saw it. First time Sep 24 next 25.We had our first art project and computer lab. Lauren got to go into a wheelchair again for the 3rd time. It turns out that I am pretty good at four square. I can get people out and I don't mean to reflexe. So there are 3 groups for math. Begginer,Intermediate,Advanced. Beginner is Mrs. Baird. Intermediate is Mrs. Korte. Advanced is Mrs. Gust. I am in with... Mrs Gust. I got lunch with Mrs.Gust and I got a donut for a treat.:)My first Conference Week no early days.My account like for Drive is ck.eshchehlik@students.srvusd.net. I have fell on my head. We have switched jobs and tables I am 2. Job: Lunch Helper. We are getting our first report card on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment