Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hi?

Hallo! Ich bin der Junge. Ich heisse Albert. Du sprechen Deustch, ja oder nein--

oops. Did I mention that I sometimes go unconsciously into bouts of German?

Okay. Hi! I'm Albert and I go to this school called BASIS INDEPENDENT SILICON VALLEY IN SAN JOSE RIGHT BY I-280 AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SCREAMING.

[i get hyper]

Um... This is just an introduction. Anyway, I'm tired. There is a SCHOOL BUS. It leaves at 7:50a from the CUPERTINO LIBRARY and arrives at BASIS by A TIME I DON'T KNOW.

We have nine SUBJECTS each with a separate teacher. For PE, we have COACH REEDY. For Visual Arts, we have MS. DOSS. For Algebra II, I have MR. LINHARES. For Music, I have MR. ADAMS. For Drama, I have MS. WASHINGTON. For Humanities, I have MR. MARRUFO. For Science, I have MS. HAGOPIAN. For Engineering, I have DR. GHAFOORIPOUR [it took about 3 seconds for me to type that]. For Spanish, I have MR. BUSH.

[bye]

No comments:

Post a Comment